Monday, December 3, 2007

Even the best fall down sometime

I am in love. In love with a young guy and his guitar. You are right - my Howie Day cd finally arrived.


Howie, Howie, Howie, what you do to me. I must say, I knew what I was getting, but what I didn't know was how perfectly set together the songs are on the album Stop All the World Now.

A song that strikes me is You & a promise. And also - for the beauty of the soundascape, Come lay down. Collide is an obvious choise. And it strikes me, how different songs affect us differently when in different moods. Today Collide makes me blue with its

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind




My blue note of today needs a picture.

No comments: