Thursday, December 27, 2007

Poem of the day

Life this year
brought highs and lows
Highs so high
Lows so low

Lighting stars so bright
They will never dim
Giving scars so deep
They will never heal

Forever those bright lights
within I will wear
making life's path
a bit easier to bare

Forever will I feel
those scars burning in my chest
reminding me to live
life at its best

'Cos life will never be easy
And what it holds we'll never know
When we least expect it
it will force us to grow

It is kind of easy, though
It's enough to play one's part
By doing our best
and using our heart

Give love to those around us
and we will get love in return
That is the secret to it
That is what I have learned.

I am ready. Bring it on!
My heart is strong and it's filled with love.
My shield is tested, I can take the fall.

No comments: