Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sometimes we feel it

Sometimes we are hit by a feeling of pieces falling into their place. It's something magical about that. I got that feeling about something just a couple of days ago. Hopefully the feeling is right.

The last weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster. Taking me up and down. In the middle of all those hills and slopes I have been surrounded by the very powerful feeling of love. It has surrounded me, and it has come closer every single second I needed it the most. I must say, I never before noticed the universe to be so fast in giving me what I needed.

It feels a bit like being in the middle of something very bright. It blinds you in a shocking way, but at the same time, it feels warm and safe. It is like pushing the nervs a bit closer to the skin, like sharpening all of your senses. Suddenly you start seing, hearing and feeling things that probably were there the whole time, but not visible to you.

It feels like magic. It feels like being given a key to a door that always was locked.



No comments: