Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I felt warm in your light

Time passes. It is amazing, how many thoughts will go through a head in just days. How one day can seem black, and the next full of light.

I've been dreaming lately. Dreams with a purpose, dreams telling me things about life. That's comforting, since many things have been so confusing.

The music is not playing in my day today. Instead I can hear words forming lines within me, I can hear lines forming poetry.

I felt warm in your light
it kept me safe from the dark world
it formed a pillow beneath my head
it made me see
what I never did alone.

I felt warm in your light
a light I never dared to believe
a light so bright I was afraid
a light like that
would easily go out, if I dared to breath.

I did.
I finally took a deep breath,
I found the strength to believe.
SNAP. Darkness.

No comments: