Sunday, November 11, 2007

Inspiration

I feel inspired these days. I feel like writing, painting, photographing. Painting is something I'm really not good at, but I guess practise makes perfect. I'll try to hang on to this inspiration for a while.


"Vespa"

At the same time I've been a bit worn out lately. Kind of always waiting for the weekend. All the travelling this year has been a reson to be so worn out, but at the same time I guess that's the source of inspiration. Another one is clearly music. I found my
a-ha CD's. First I started to listen to the Analogue record. Now I've moved on, backing in history. Oh, those voices remind me of the 80's. And those boys really grew up at some time. When did that happen?

Speaking of inspiration, I just found the art site of
Magne Furuholmen. Wow, he's good.

I got a mail from a person I hadn't heard from for five years. That was a surprise! I guess we do have more people within this web of contacts of ours, than we'd expect. He was eager to hear from me - and I'm usually as eager to answer a long lost contact. So I did right away. And then follows silence. Nothing. I guess there's a risk I'll be waiting for five more years now.

I'm also waiting for a Howie Day record I'd put in an order for. Can't wait to listen to it!


No comments: