Saturday, January 5, 2008

Poem of the day

It has been a beautiful day. I got some time out in the January sun, and even though it was a cold day, it felt extraordinary nice to walk through the center an early (for me, that is) morning. My cheerful mood might have had something to do with me waring a lovely pair of new boots. The kind of boots that make people happy. At least me.
Let' s see if I can find a link to an example..


Here it is, my beautiful boot (Spirit store). I guess you can imagine where my joy came from :)

But where is the poem, you say. I would like to write a poem about my new boots. But that must happen another day. Now I'm posting something I wrote about six weeks ago. And it is a poem that has nothing to do with the mood of today, on the contrary. But I think it's beautiful, in its own harsh way. No filters added. Isn't it excellent, how pain will cause creativity? So that's why I'll post it anyway. If you don't want to spoil the mood, but enjoy the boot, don't read the poem, stick to the boot.

The ripping feeling that I have in my chest
Is not tearing you into pieces
The aching feeling that fills my bones
is not throbbing in yours
The only thing we seem to share
is the brutal sadness
that fills the cells.
One by one.

Read my words.
Do you taste the salt?

Too much, you think? I think it's quite visual. It speaks to different senses. That's why I like it.

I have a movie for you. WOW! Luc Besson has always done a good job, but now he did even better. Have you ever seen an angel beat up people? This is your chance. Angel-A. It gives a great view of Paris. The visuality of the film is beautifully done. If nothing else, it's worth seeing because of a pair of long Danish legs of Rie Rasmussen (178 cm).

The movie makes me think of a leg-man, Frank Drebin. Remember Frank?

"Her hair was the colour of gold in old paintings.
She had a full set of curves and the kind of legs you'd like to suck on for a day.
She gave me a look l could feel in my hip pocket.
Yep, this was starting to get interesting."
(The Naked Gun)


There's a poet!




No comments: