Saturday, August 29, 2009

Losing

First - I am not starting a trend of writing several times a day. I just found something beautiful, full of soul, that I wanted to share. Zach. Zach Ashton. Am I the last to know? Probably. Highly possible.

Anyhow. Zach. Joining the group of male singer-songwriters palying the guitar. Looking at the list on the right-hand side of this post, it doesn't take much to notice that it is a format that will catch my attention. Add growing up by the beach and we have a winner. What is it in that combination that gives me all those good vibes? Soul.

And Zach has a lot of soul. Click your way to http://www.zachashton.com/ and have a listen to Losing. I also like Oi Amor because of the obvious fact that I love Portuguese. But neither of those two was what caught my attention to begin with. It was Ocean.


No comments: