Saturday, December 6, 2008

Extremely lucky

Yesterday I woke up and felt extremely lucky. I didn't know where that feeling came from, I just knew I had a great day ahead. I had breakfast in company of Eddie Vedder before leaving for work and I put on my Happy Buddha necklace to reinforce that feeling of luck. It stayed the whole day. I got some Christmas shopping done, I felt happy when taking them to the post office, sending away doublets of my heart.

This morning I woke up with a headache, but that's ok. I put on Eddie Vedder's Into the wild and I immediately felt that wave of luck coming towards me. Turning on the cpu to pay a bill I noticed surprise no. 1 for this day (as I feel there could be more of them coming): I had had a tax refund I didn't remember was coming. Not bad for a Saturday morning if you ask me!

Now the secret of a happy life? I found it, and it's Eddie. Try it, you'll see.

No comments: