Saturday, July 12, 2008

Magical moments

You can catch a glimpse of one
if being lucky enough
to raise your glance at the right moment.

They appear somewhere in the betweens
of dusk and dawn.
They are a part of winter and spring, summer and fall.

Magical moments
Drawn in the skies
Spreading a magical feeling
that in a split second will pass you by.

Last night I caught one
How lucky I was
to raise my glance at the right moment
Not to have it pass me by.

It coloured the summer night sky
But that was not all
It opened up to another dimension
Amazed I watched
the opening of the door.

As the red sky coloured the world beneath
I knew what showed, wasn't all
The red shimmer could be seen by anybody awake
While I alone knew about the secret door.

It was a magical moment
For some maybe
just an ordinary summer night sky.

No comments: