Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catching dreams

I am almost touching two of my dreams right now. You know the feeling? It is like almost feeling it, like having it touch the tip of your fingers just enough to know you want it. That's how close I am right now. This week will probably tell, whether I stretched out enough or whether I need to keep working on it.

Catching dreams. Sometimes it feels so real, so close. Sometimes again, it feels further away than ever. Almost so far that you start wondering, was it ever there for you to have?

I often spill out my theories of life. Here is one again. I do believe there are certain milestones we are supposed to pass on our path through life. Others we might dream of, but they are not along the route. I often wonder, what my milestones are like. Am I dreaming about the right things or am I dreaming along a path that is not mine? On the other hand I believe that when it comes to fulfilling who we really are, we must be on the right path. Why would it otherwise make us so happy?


No comments: