Sunday, November 8, 2009

Loving, unselfishly

Where do I start?

Do you know that warm, all conclusive feeling under your skin, around your heart and in your chest? That feeling of wanting to check if your skin glows from the light within? So that everybody around it can see? Yes, that is love. And just minutes ago I felt it strongly. Within seconds it filled my veins with a rushing feeling, almost like the feeling one gets from standing just a few inches away from the person whose hands one would like to feel on one's skin. Exhilarating, vibrating. I was shivering from the top of my head all the way down to my toes. Loving, unselfishly.

Love growing from the pure beauty of a soul speaking to another, from the amazing, yet invisible strings, that connect people to each other. From the magic of sharing thoughts, words, dreams. Yes, it doesn't take much to make love grow. Between ordinary things and ordinary days, it can be found in the shape of a golden seed, there to be spotted, if one looks carefully.

Who ever said that love, going in only one direction, would leave us miserable? Who ever it was, was wrong. Tonight I'm filled with a sensation of perfection. I feel satisfied, both in body and soul. From loving, unselfishly.

Love. What a beautiful force! And it's right there, within ourselves! Go on, waste it! Because the more you do, the greater it grows.

No comments: