Friday, July 17, 2009

Go get me in that mood, Charlie

Thank God for slow summer days at the office. If it wasn't for today's slow pace, I would probably not have found Charlie.

Oh Charlie, you make me feel like having a drink. A strawberry daiquiri. And as I lay back in my relaxation, I drink those southern vibes, letting them linger on my tongue together with the melting ice from my drink. It takes a world full of resistance to keep myself from tracing an imaginary stocking with the cold metal of the spoon. I can feel it anyway, behind my closed eyelids. Cold metal slowly tracing its way from the ankle, up towards the thigh. Sweet surrender.

Charlie Who? Sorry. Charlie Winston.

Since I rarely watch TV and as rarely listen to the radio - it is nowadays hard to say for me if what I suddenly "found" has been there forever or if it's just bubbling. It's the same with Charlie. So for those who have known him "forever", please bear with me.

Anyhow. Enjoy this clip to get what I'm so psyched over!


Charlie Winston - In Your Hands (official video)
by ATMOSPHERIQUES


And an extra treat:


I actually found something else today as well. Love. In shape of a French Hip-hopper. Wax Tailor. But that's for another post. (Ok, if you can't wait, just click that link and listen to Say Yes).

No comments: