Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can't wait, Jason

The thing is, it's just what I need right now: the new album of Jason Mraz.

We sing, we dance, we steal things is to be out in a couple of days, and I can't wait. I will. I have to.


The day has been beautiful and sunny. I spent a couple of hours on the balcony just enjoying the whole thing. I wish I could say I will never give this balcony up. I love it! It's like entering another dimension, a new state of mind when opening the door. Paradise is a state of mind - but that state of mind happens right there - on my balcony.

That's where I will listen to the first tunes of the new Mraz. To make it even more perfect.

And it happened again!

What you say? Music led to music. And this time - brace yourself - it is a woman. In my vast collection of men vocalists.
Sara Bareilles. Beautiful. Jason Mrazish.

Listen to her. She might make your day.


No comments: