Sunday, April 20, 2008

From here you can almost see the sea

With the sun warming my feet
And the sea at my glance
I hide spring in my heart
I hold summer in my hands

What for months was hidden
in webs of hopes and dreams
Today it showed a face so clear
I wonder, was it ever gone for real?

For I saw the sea again
as I thought I never would again

Was it always that still, I wonder
In admiration I gasp
Isn't there a certain beauty to it
that wasn't there last?

For not having the sea
for a time so long
Can make a person believe
It never was more than a pond.

I'll enjoy my sea
Until the leaves block my view
Then I'll have the memory
Of its beautiful dark blue.

Highly related:
From here you can almost see the sea

Do you still got some minutes to spare? I do recommend you continue on that same note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.