Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For this moment I am fine

The Something to be album arrived, and I must say I'm happy with it.

Two of the songs caught my eye fast. I am an illusion and Streetcorner Symphony.

I am an illusion
has the right energy - it's perfect before leaving the flat, it'll bring the energy levels up - and you're ready for the day. Try it!

Streetcorner Symphony has a great summer feel to it. Listen to it here. And there are two more things that makes it exactly right for me:

1. It has a couple of truely great lines of text:
We may never find our reason to shine
But here and now this is our time
And I may never find the meaning of life
But for this moment I am fine

2. John Mayer and his guitar.
If you are even just a bit of a fan of John you will recognize his touch on this song. It's amazing. Good work, John!


No comments: