Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Men and their music on my mind

I admit - I feel bad.

There has been too little music on these pages lately. Seems I got myself the new Jack and since I haven't been able to listen to anything else. Well - first of all - I am still playing Jack - mostly in the mornings. And secondly - I haven't really gotten myself anything new for a while.

Except for today. Today I put in an order for Rob Thomas' Something to be. It's not even new, three years old, but I've always liked Rob. I look forward to playing the whole album. Yep, gonna be chilling.

I like the fact that he's rock at the same time as he's soul. A good combination.

And what is great with music is that IT ALWAYS LEADS THE WAY TO OTHER MUSIC. Visiting Rob Thomas on MySpace I stumbled over Hodges. And what is that! Like a green apple on a Saturday morning! Fresh! Juicy! Blink of an eye is excellent. Also check out July.

Am I the last to know about this one?

No comments: