Thursday, October 18, 2007

About beautiful places

I just got home from the island of Bornholm, Denmark. What a beautiful place! Since I left the camera home, I can show you no pictures, instead I'll give you this link. It should do the trick.

Beautiful sceneries, I wish I'd payed a visit during summer time, I will have to return.

While visiting a local brewery, Svaneke Bryghus, I noticed I'd told a lie about my beer drinking habits earlier. In addition to drinking Corona, one might see me drinking dark beers aswell. So there, I'm happy to have straightened that out :).

And to the music: I got three new sources of inspiration. Michael Bublé's latest, Guru's Jazzmatazz's Streetsoul and Donavon Frankenreiter's Move by yourself. Be sure of that you will hear more about these from me.


I'll leave you with a piece of poem I wrote some weeks ago, inspired by a beautiful soul.

My soul is still warm from the fire you lit.
I closed the window to keep it inside.

No comments: