Sunday, September 19, 2010

Music

So much great music right now out there. Yesterday I got myself a nice dose of a mixture of ambiance-jazz-rap. I'm telling you, works like medicine for any given state of mind.

I have passed the junction and now i feel someone pushed the fast-forward. Sometimes it takes years for the lock to open, but when it does, change may come in one night.

For me it all started in June when I changed jobs. Suddenly everything that had been at a standstill for years opened up and started twirling me around. I just let go and was pushed forward by the flow of life. It happens, you know. And all it takes is some faith and courage to once in a while raise your hands and say: Take me where you want me to go.

Here's Redrama with one of his excellent works of art, Music.

No comments: