Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happiness

Love
(Yes, it is easy.)
Autumn leaves
(Why is it colour makes me smile?)
My new sofa
(Green and soft. Beautiful. Perfect for lazy Sundays.)
A nice cup of espresso when it's still dark outside
(Yes, and I don't even care for the company, me and my coffee will be enough.)
Friends
(I love you all.)
Memories
(Many of them connected with love. No wonder they make me happy.)
Music
(It fills me up and it puts me in motion.)
A sudden text message from someone I love
(Isn't that the nicest little sign saying "I just thought of you for no particular reason".)
Poetry
(There is so much magic in poetry. Reading it, writing it. A poets heart is the happiest when suffering.)
Warm socks when it's cold outside
(It makes me feel loved, isn't that strange?)
Silence falling between us
(I know. It just feels so beautiful sometimes. All the things our minds and hearts can fill those gaps with? Souls speaking to each other while no-one says a word.)
making room for more memories
Travelling
(Opening mind and heart for new experiences, it is equal to love for life.)
Strangers
(Yes, they are the same. It is wonderful to fall in love, for mere seconds, with the people passing in the streets.)
Laughter
(Yes. Laugh again.)
A warm paw on my face
(Love at its best, unconditionally.)
Dancing
(For letting my soul run free!)
Movement
(Yes. Don't stop.)
Smiles
(By anyone. It is magic.)
Waking up next to you
(I guess it has to do with love, but also with sharing. Almost like being let in on a secret. Watching you sleep for a while,)
Rain
(Beautiful.)
Waves
(Making me dream.)
Photographs
(Memories.)

(So many things, small in themselves, growing bigger, though. It all leads back to love. Love for people, life, you. Faith in tomorrow. Anticipation. Not knowing.)

No comments: