Monday, January 18, 2010

I've found it very easy to love

- I wish people would just turn the focus to the inside instead of focusing on external things. They would all be better off.
It was easy for me to agree on that point, it was what I had been trying to do, more and more, over the years.
- It all starts with love. To just give love, but I guess it is not that easy.

- On the contrary. Giving love is the easy part, I've found it very easy to love.
He looked at me and said "I know".

- That is why I approached you. It was obvious to see that you radiate love. With that smile, from ear to ear!

I felt a tear taking its shape in the corner of my eye, it grew bigger and rolled over the tip.

- I'm sorry, your words make me happy, but they also touch me deeply.
Now my tears were running down my cheeks. I felt a wave inside me, pushing feelings upward from my gut. I often had felt like radiating love, it was like an eternal stream, always either coming in or going out. It felt very moving that someone else could notice it. It made me feel more sane about it.

His eyes filled with tears as well.

- Now I'm crying as well, so here we have it.

It was the early hours of afternoon and there we were, in the sun, with our souls touching.



No comments: