Friday, October 31, 2008

Love Lowe

Have a few seconds to write an entry - and surely I will. Otherwise you'd have to wait to hear about Lowe. On Wednesday I got their CD Kino International into my hands - straight from the horse's mouth - and not knowing at all what to expect - I was very positively surprised.

Being a huge Depeche Mode fan for about 20 years, I never thought I'd hear anything that would reach that same level of incredibly well made electronic punk/pop. Well, Lowe actually does, and listening to the album makes me feel a bit like having a new Depeche Mode cd in my hands, and that it's better than those before. WOW!

Leo's voice fits the sounds like a glove and I feel within time it'll give even more depth to the package. I cannot say how psyched I am by having this newcomer in my collection of extraordinary music. After having the possibility to talk to Leo Josefsson as well as Richard Gunnarsson, I get the feeling these guys won't stop before they have the whole world at their feet. Modestly put.

No comments: