Monday, February 22, 2010

Dreaming

I had a wonderful dream last night.

My first notion is I am at the bottom. The bottom of a sea, a river, something. My chest touches the ground and I feel it being wet and cold against the skin. I get the urge to push myself upwards and I do. I am suddenly up in the air, flying. I move around easily, knowing exactly how to move to get forward. I see beautiful mountains on both sides, water below. In the middle, paradise birds. I see huge flowers growing at the side of a mountain. I move closer to them and see the flowers, beautiful and white on the outside, with a yellow core on the inside, holding a liquid. I stretch out, place the flower in my hand like it'd be an oyster, and drink from it. It tastes sweet. I feel so happy! I feel so free! I continue flying, with the most beautiful sceneries around me.

I am not much of an artist when it comes to drawing, but if I would draw a picture of my dream, it would be myself flying with my chest towards the sun, with beautiful birds around me, and I'd be stretching out to the flower, placing it gently in my hand.



Sweet dreams.

No comments: