Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angels in my hair

I started reading a book yesterday that I hardly have been able to put down since. It's too bad one has to go to work, otherwise I would have stayed up reading the whole night. I didn't even get as far as taking my coat off before already having it in my hand, reading, reacting. Within the first 10 pages I had already laughed and cried. So what is it, you say? Lorna Byrne's Angels in my hair.

Lorna says all she knows she has been told by the angels. I don't know whether I have had angels whispering to me, because many things are like reflections of my own soul and of how it has been developing during the past three years. So many things in the book I have felt - and it makes me feel I'm on the right path.

It is about love, it is full of soul. It is about reason and purpose. It is about loss. It is about having a gift.
Anyone who reads this book will discover that they are not alone, that there is always someone there by their side, to help them no matter what difficulties they are in. They will discover that they are loved unconditionally. Lorna Byrne

Frequently things we consider disasters – losing a job, a marriage break-up, failing an exam - are in fact miracles in disguise and years later when people look back at them, they can identify that this was a major turning point in their lives. Lorna Byrne on When things are tough.

Not such a bad thing, if you ask me. I'll leave you now. I'll have to get back to the book.

No comments: