Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes, there's magic in this fall

Of course it might be, that I'll fall flat on my face. But I'm ready to take the risk.

I have said it for a while now - I feel there are positive changes to come this fall. Or at least surprises, waiting around the next corner, or the one after that. I feel that I am in a good place right now. I feel I am supposed to be in this place, at this moment, right now.

I know. I have been dancing tonight. For a few hours, and that usually creeps under my skin. It makes me feel happy, it makes me want more of it. So maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell. For the moment, though, I feel content. And that is, if you ask me, already an achievement.

Tonight calls for some Pablo Neruda.

Porque en noches como ésta la tuve entre mis brazos,
Mi alma no se contenta con haberla perdida.

Good night y'all.


No comments: