Sunday, June 14, 2009

The worlds most beautiful bays

I found it. The location of my vacation. Baie de Somme in France. One of the world's most beautiful bays, they say. And I believe them. Either it is excellent marketing or then it's just that. Breathtaking. Mesmerizing.

I'm gonna give the dunes a try. And I'm going to let that breeze roll over me and into every cell of my body. I'm gonna soak in the beauty of nature. I'm gonna drink every sunset as a glass of Malbec and I'm gonna breath every wave rolling in. I'm gonna look at the sky and I'm gonna make believe it was painted there for me.

You know what I'm talking about when looking at these pictures.

New York filled me with positive energy and returning sure showed I needed it. Baie de Somme, I feel, will let the old me return to me. I can't wait. It feels like anticipating the arrival of a loved one. I feel nervous, yet fulfilled, and I feel I can't wait to share my fulfilled soul.

It's just a location. It's just a vacation of about 10 days. But still. You know - strangely enough I feel this is the turning point, that experience will make me feel it was all worth the struggle.

Did I say I can't wait?


No comments: