Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let the music play

Sun is up
You know its hot
No sense in worrying
About what you aint got
Talk is talk action is action
Just tryin to find my soul
Some satisfaction

That's of course G Love with Ben H. Have a listen.

That's what is playing today and it just makes me so happy. Because the sun is up and it's a beautiful, sweat-dripping day. And as the tunes of "Lemonade" fill my apartment, I realize, in 4 days it's exactly one year since that magical day, when G, Ben and Jack blew me away in London. Oh my God - it might feel a bit corny, but that truly was the happiest day in my life. I have never felt that kind of fulfillment - ever. And when I caught myself thinking, watching G, "I got what I came for", before even having seen the tip of Jack's flip flops, I knew it was too late to return to anything before falling for G.

Anyhow. It's a beautiful day. Let's enjoy it.

No comments: