Monday, January 26, 2009

The wedding dress 2

Yes, again it's all about dreaming. I might be far away from wearing any wedding dress in real life, but my dreams seem to want to see me in one. This is: "The Wedding Dress, volume 2"

I had - again, without a wedding in sight - ordered a wedding dress. This time it was to be designed by Christian Siriano, winner of Project Runway, season 4. Well, Christian is on the top of the list when it comes to young designers, so I made a great choice.

Anyhoo, thanking Christian for the magic he'd done with the dress, I take it and - why, I don't know - start running with it (had I paid?). Of course, ending up stepping on the hem, ripping it off the dress. Some 30 cm, actually. I stumble around for a few moments and finally take a look at what came off. With the hem, off came also a part made as a print on the lower part of the dress. The print was the number 45. Hmm. Encrypted messages, I guess. I had a look at the dress and decided, it still looked great and I would go with it.

All these wedding dresses. And one proposal. I guess I soon will move on to choosing cakes.


No comments: