Saturday, August 16, 2008

Silver, but no second place

I have a wedding to attend today. With all the dresses in the world, it always seems I find myself modifying mine the evening before. A couple of stitches here and there to make it perfect.

So let's see what today's style will be. I call it
Silver, but no second place.

The dress. Picked it up in London in July, with some modifications, attaching the belt a bit higher to give it more of an empire look.



The shoes. My feet will hurt like hell after today, but thinking of the work of the front end of the shoe I hope it'll be worth it. I have never had a pair of so uncomfortable shoes, but sometimes you just need to have a shoe because the beauty to it, right?


The bag. Simple, goes extremely well with the shoe.


The accessories. Ties the whole thing together quite well, don't you think? Now I just need to do something to "the mask".

I want to talk about music, but I have no time, need to start getting ready, music will have to wait.


No comments: