Thursday, June 26, 2008

BajoLICIOUSfondo!

So what does it take for me to melt? To be down on my knees? To feel every single hair move on my body?

I have long ago found a combination that never lets me down:
TANGO * ELECTRONICA *
HIP-HOP

This time all of that mentioned above was to be assembled in Bajofondo's Mar dulce.

For heaven's sake!!! What is it in a sound like that, that makes me feel like melting, inch by inch, feeling my soul slid of my body and end up on the floor? Exhausted. Dripping. Once again I cannot do anything else but raise my hands and let go. Let the rhythms move me, let my soul escape.

I haven't finished my Bajofondo SESSION yet, but so far, what undresses my body in moments, what makes me moisten my lips, what makes me breath heavily is

01 Grand Guignol

05 Pa' bailar

06 Pulmón

08 El mareo

09 El andén (Excellent hip-hop vibes!!)

And this has just started.

I have found my lover - and what a lover that is! I will feel like cheating if I dare to let my body be moved by someone else.

No comments: